Your Ad Here

Dumb Comment of the Day: “I was raised Catholic. I f–ked a priest once…I’m just kidding.”

|


Oh but don’t worry, “I’m just kidding.” Find out which teen train wreck has a really awkward, strange sense of humor after the jump.

First we talked about vibrators, then it was dildos and now it’s banging priests. There could be only one teen celebrity who would have the balls to make this big of a slutty fool out of herself. That would be Taylor Momsen. In a recent interview with a radio station in New Zealand, Taylor said:

“I was raised Catholic. I f–ked a priest once…I’m just kidding.”

Then of course to backtrack a bit, Taylor started to talk about her band’s song “Going Down,” which she claims was a reaction to all the sexual abuse allegations surrounding the church:

“It seemed like a very fitting song to write at the time. It was kind of a f–k you to all the molestation going on. It was just insane.”

Taylor Momsen: hurting humanity one stupid ass comment at a time.

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB