Your Ad Here

Tony Hayward set to collect $930,000 Annually...WTF!!!

|

Tony Hayward may have royally screwed an entire region and eco-system for years to come, but at least some form of sweet justice is being taken, right? Wrong, since I wouldn’t call a $930,000 annual pension a punishment.

I wish someone would pay me $930,000 for me screw-ups! Once he officially steps down in October, Tony is set to earn about $930,000 a year through his ridiculous pension plan. In addition to this absolutely ridiculous sum, Tony will also receive a year’s salary and benefits that are valued at more than a million dollars. Jeez, if tossing a little oil in the Gulf is what I need to do to become a millionaire, I guess those ducks and fish really need to watch out.

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB