Your Ad Here

WTF:Granny in jail after disciplining granddaughter!?!?!

|

Theresa Collier is a 73-year-old grandmother. She says she's never been in trouble in her entire life- -- until now.

This Largo grandmother found herself behind bars in the Pinellas County Jail after slapping her granddaughter for swearing at her, reports 10Connects.com.

Her grandaughter, Felicia, 18, got kicked out of a Catholic school in Massachusetts.

She said F-off to a nun! I would just crawl into a hole," explains Grandma Collier.

Grandma invited her newly-turned 18-year-old granddaughter to her house so she could use her computer to do homework. She's enrolled in an online program to complete her high school education.

Felicia didn't want to obey commands to complete her homework.

Things got nasty.

"She kept repeating the F-word to me, about the whole family. She just went on and on and I just got so upset, I got up and slapped her across the face," she told 10 Connects, "She grabbed my wrists and I couldn't get out of it and she let one go and she punched me in the cheek here."

Then Felicia called the cops.

Legally speaking, 18-year-old Felicia is not a child. You can't discipline her with a slap. Under the law, a battery was committed.

Granny got arrested.

"I went to medical, they take my blood pressure, it was sky high and he says, my God! And I said, 'Can you blame my blood pressure?' " said Granny Collier.

"I think it's ridiculous. We're hurt so bad, I'm so scared she's going to have a heart attack or a stroke over this. She doesn't sleep, she bursts into tears and I'm almost doing it now," said Grandpa Walter Collier.

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB