Your Ad Here

Sandwich shop sign turning heads!!

|

The owner of Angie's Subs in Jacksonville Beach turned many heads with a sign posted outside the business.

Tea.jpg

The marquee outside the sandwich shop read the owner is a "Bible thumpin', gun totin' capitalist pig," reports News4Jax.com.

Owner Ed Malin said he got the idea after attending a local tea party rally last week.

I figured out my taxes, and 65 percent of my income was going to some taxing district," he said. " Federal, state, local, 65 percent! That's not America. That's not why I work 90 hours a week."

Did he get an uptick in his business?

"Oh well, I lost some customers," he said. "I also gained some customers. I may be doing the wrong thing, but we'll see."


Don't Forget To Subscribe


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB