Your Ad Here

Man Gets License Revoked For Driving a Barbie Car While Drunk!!!

|

Every time you think you’ve heard it all, someone manages to completely blow your expectations out of the water. Forty-year-old Paul Hutton did just that. His driver’s license was recently revoked after police discovered him drunk and behind the wheel of a Barbie car. I don’t know what’s worse here. Getting busted for DUI and having your license taken away, or getting busted for DUI and having your license taken away in a Barbie car.

Paul later explained that the reason he had the toy in his possession was because he was working on it with his son for the last year or so. On this particular day he had a few drinks and got the bright idea to take this suped up Barbie car out for a spin:
“The police pulled up and asked if I was all right. I’d had a few drinks but I felt fine. I hadn’t spoken to anyone all day — then I found out I couldn’t talk. I was very surprised to get done for drink-driving, but I was a twit to say the least.”
For his drunken ride, Paul had his license suspended for the next four years. Definitely not worth it for cruising around in a pink, battery-operated ride.

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB