Your Ad Here

Lady Gaga Asks Boy George To Autograph Her Vagina - Video Included!!!

|

Lady Gaga got to meet someone she was a fan of, Boy George, and the first thing she does is ask for an autograph…on her vagina. George was at one of her concerts backstage and she made the request of the 80’s icon. He politely declined to sign her vagina, but instead signed her hat instead…because he’s a true gentleman or gay? Which one is it?



He said, “It was very brief when I met her, there were a lot of people in the room, it was all a bit chaotic. I haven’t been around that kind of circus in years! I was like, ‘Oh my God!’ You know, I’ve been that woman!’ So it was very interesting to be on the outside looking in. She was very sweet. She asked me to sign her vagina.”

I guess you know you’ve made it big when Gaga asks for you to sign her vagina. But what does one use to autograph said vagina? A Sharpie? That can’t be hygienic.

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB