Your Ad Here

50 Cent wouldn't wrap it before he tapped it with Rhianna, Lady Gaga and Beyonce!!!

|

Who needs a condom anyway when you’re trying to make beautiful babies with Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Beyonce? And that’s exactly 50 Cent’s logic according to a recent interview with MTV News.

“I would kiss Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna. I would marry Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna in Africa, I’d have 3 wives! And I would avoid wearing condoms and have really big families!”

We can’t fault your train of thought there 50. He goes on to talk about the double standards in music today, citing his fantasy wifey’s new video for “Telephone.”
“I think it’s hot [the Telephone video]. But there’s a shot in the video in the diner that’s just breasts. And it looks great, but if I shot the same shot in my music video, they would make me edit that immediately.”

Double standards suck, I’ll agree with you there. But at least rest easy that someone is allowed to sexy videos like “Telephone” even if it isn’t you. If you’ve been under a rock for the past few weeks and haven’t seen Beyonce and Lady Gaga, peep the video below.




Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB