Your Ad Here

Should U.S Government Allow Paris Hilton To Have A Baby!!

|


NEW YORK - Paris Hilton plans to give up public life for family life. The 24-year-old hotel heiress, star of "The Simple Life" reality series, tells Newsweek magazine:

"I thought it was cute to play a dumb blonde. On TV, I do it because it's funny. I consider myself a businesswoman and a brand."

But Hilton says she plans to give up her public life in two years, by which time she expects to become a mother with her fiance, Paris Latsis.

"I don't enjoy going out anymore," she says in the June 20 issue of the magazine, on newsstands Monday.

"It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, `Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?' I'm just, like, `These people are such losers. I can't believe I used to love doing this.'"

Source: Paris Hilton Wants a Baby
Seems as though the baby bug has bitten many of the celebrities as of late. Some of them should have picked out better fathers. Britney Spears and Denise Richards come to mind. When I first heard that Denise and Charlie Sheen were together all I could think about was his Heidi Fleiss scandal. How could you ever trust a man that spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on hookers? Perfect hubby qualilty? I think not!

Another dummy is Britney Spears. Out of all the “boys” in the world she picks one that left his pregnant girlfriend for her. What makes you think Ms. Spears that he won’t do the same to you? Even her bodyguard said that he was just out for a free ride on their Chaotic reality show opener. He just wants your money! Break out of your fantasy bubble for just a moment. I feel bad for her slightly and I don’t understand why she would let herself go like that.

Don't Forget To Subscribe


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB