Your Ad Here

Omarion is Afraid Of Bisexuals ???

|

Omarion is up to his ish talking again. He apparently has no love for bisexual chicks like Amber Rose. And he’s not involved with a bisexual stripper like previously alleged:

He tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, “No disrespect, but no Amber Rose for me. Everybody has their past - and don’t get me wrong, I’m not judgemental at all - but I do like a certain amount of class.”

And Omarion wants to set the record straight about his relationship status once and for all: “I’m not married. I’m chilling. At this moment I’m not (dating). I have friends that I converse with, and I have that male-female camaraderie, but there’s no girlfriend at the moment.

With his chia pet lookin' hair why wouldn't he be scared of bisexual women??? He wouldn't know how to handle one woman so why even up your scale? I mean the guy is screaming that he's single for crying out loud.

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB