Your Ad Here

Megan Fox: 'I'm Not A Tigress Like Angelina' Jolie!!!

|

Megan Fox may be an action star, a brunette beauty with striking blue eyes and an actress that the men's magazines go ga-ga over, but she doesn't think she has much in common with another actress with a strikingly similar past pedigree.

"People compare me to Angelina Jolie, and she's so serious and stoic," Megan told the New York Times Magazine. "I'm the opposite. When I do interviews, I say things that I think are hysterical. But because we live in a world of sound bites, you're not allowed to have a sense of humor. Sarcasm doesn't translate in print at all. And neither does self-deprecating humor. I'm not a tigress like Angelina. Of course, people want me to be. But I want to be the contradiction of that."

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB