Your Ad Here

At Age 77, Navy Veteran Man Becomes a Woman!!!

|

At age 77, Richard Ramsey is likely among the oldest people in the U.S. to undergo a sex-change operation. In June, the 20-year Navy veteran from New Jersey became Renee, telling her doctor, "Now I'm the lady I always knew I was," reported the Philadelphia Inquirer. Ramsey, who's one of about 700,000 people in the U.S. who would describe themselves as transgendered, says she knew from the time she was a child that she was "different" -- but went on to marry twice and have four children, the paper said.
"Now, the hardest thing I have to do is learn to be a lady," Ramsey said. "When I get angry at someone, I have to practice acting like a lady instead of sounding off like I used to do."

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB