Your Ad Here

Why Do WOmen Have Sex???

|

A book was published a few weeks ago by two researchers who had surveyed more than a thousand women on the UT Austin campus. It purports to answer the big question of – drumrolllll - why women have sex (that is also the book’s title). 84%, it was claimed, answered that they usually were just looking for a little peace and quiet and/or some help with household chores. Some of the more depressing answers:

“I have sex to relieve the boredom because it’s easier than fighting. Plus it gives me something to do.”

“I slept with a couple of guys because I felt sorry for them.”

In one survey of students, nearly one in 10 women admitted to “having sex for presents”. Others said: “He bought me a nice dinner”, “he spent a lot of money on me early on”, “he showed me he had an extravagant lifestyle”.

So my question to the women out there is the same, why do you really have sex??? Any reward or motivations behind this activity??? Let your voice be heard!

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB