Your Ad Here

Who Has The Money To Buy A $ 3 Million Dollar Bra...Her Name is Marissa Miller!!!

|

The Vicotria’s Secret fashion show is coming soon, so they are are stepping up their game pushing their bullshit, because people seem to think half naked girls are news worthy or at least worth talking about, when really the whole thing bores me. Sure I like women who get naked as much as the next dude, why wouldn’t I, but I don’t like the whole business around it.

So not only are Victoria’s Secret exploiting immigrant women but also all working these American should-be strippers like Marisa Miller and here they are dressing her and her fake tits up in her 3,000,000 dollar bra like she was Heidi Klum, but I guess she is really just proving that you can dress a hot bodied pig up like woman, but shit doesn’t make it okay to bring the pig to meet your family…

I know calling Marisa Miller a pig is a little insane, I just think the whole thing is a waste of all of our energy…who cares about a bra company. Pop the hood and watch her trynna seduce men and women to buy this waste of money thing she calls a bra.



Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB