Your Ad Here

Michelle Obama Tells Leno Her Hubby's Most Annoying Habit!!!

|

Want to know which job First Lady Michelle Obama hated the most? Or how the First Family celebrated their dog Bo's first birthday? What Mrs. Obama finds really annoying about President Obama? What's on her IPod?

Late Friday, Mrs. Obama appeared via satellite from the White House on Jay Leno's Ten@Ten bit on his show and met his challenge to name all the kids in the Brady Bunch in ten seconds. She did it in seven.

The cautious Mrs. Obama seemed to have fun with Leno - she playfully said she was nervous - and gave up some information that offered a few insights into the First Family: As it turns out, she gets really annoyed when Obama beats her in tennis.

Asked who disciplines the kids more, Mrs. Obama dodged and put the spotlight on her mother, Marian Robinson, who lives with the family in the White House.

"You know, I can tell you who disciplines them the least and that would be Grandma. She is worthless on the disciplinary front. Just cookies, TV, whatever they want. It's a shame."

On Mrs. Obama's IPod play list?

"Ooooh, I have a pretty eclectic IPod distribution. I've got Sting, I've got Stevie Wonder, my favorite. I've got some Sara Bareilles, um, I've got, ooh, some Robin Thicke, some Mary J. Blige. I got it all. A little Herbie Hancock. I love my iPod!"

On being nervous meeting someone for the first time and if so, who was it?

"I get nervous a lot. I'm nervous now, this is terrifying. Um, let me see. It was pretty nerve-wracking meeting the Pope. It was pretty nerve-wracking meeting the Queen of England. I was really nervous meeting Stevie Wonder for the first time because he is my musical hero. So a lot of nerves this year. A lot of good, exciting people that I met that put me on edge but it's been a terrific set of experiences. I wouldn't trade it for anything."

On the most annoying habit the president has?

"Oooh. We don't have enough time. He has no annoying habits, right Jay? None. He's perfect. But, when he, you know what, you know what, when he beats me at tennis, that gets to be pretty annoying and he beats me quite often."

The worse job you ever had?

"Ooooh, the worst job was, I think it was like the first real job that I had. I worked at a book bindery, and whatever I did I did I had to do it like a million times. I was a senior in high school. It was, it pushed me to go to college and get good grades after working at this book bindery."

On celebrating Bo's birthday?

"Oh yes Bo. Our guy Bo is one year old. Yay for Bo. We had a really sweet celebration. We had a doghouse cake made out of veal and we had his brother Cappy (owned by the late Sen. Ted Kennedy) come over and we had party hats. We did this in the Rose Garden. It was so much fun. Cappy actually stole the rest of the cake off the table, but Bo didn't seem to mind."

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB