Your Ad Here

FLoyd Mayweather Punching His Way To Chilli's Heart???

|

Chilli and Floyd made their couple debut at an event in Atlanta. Chilli was there to present an award to Sen. Kasim Reed who is running for Mayor of Atlanta. Sources say that Chilli was parading around with Floyd like he was the best thing since Urrrsher even though she swears they’re just friends.

I would love to slip my hands a lil lower but cameras are watching



I got good boxing skills, know how to stick and move



All this touching making me feel ooosy inside



You heard of that whisper song, well wait till u see my shut ur mouth



What does this mean for Chilli’s reality show where she’s looking for a new man???

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB