Your Ad Here

'Abortion addict' has 15 terminations in 16 years!!!!!!!!!

|

Irene Vilar, 40, who is now married with two young daughters, had the abortions between the ages of 16 and her early thirties.

She claims her first husband, an older man, had believed children killed sexual desire and she had rebelled by not using birth control. Then she would fear losing her husband and opt for a termination.

This is some Excerpt from her Book she is coming out with:

"By the time I lay in an abortion clinic waiting for the procedure to begin, I would feel nothing but disgust and shame. When I left the clinic, I felt a calm respite, surrender. I always said to myself then 'This has to end.'

"A moment came when not being pregnant was enough motivation for wanting to be pregnant. Getting pregnant began to be simply a habit.

"If I wasn't pregnant, something was wrong, more wrong than what was already wrong. I believe this habit formed with abortion number 9 and pregnancy number 10."

Question for my readers::"do you think, the FCC should allow this book to come out?? because this is more graphic, then lets say a rappers album being ban cause it promotes violence. What do y'all think ?

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB