Your Ad Here

S.Africa: Gore: Man Eating Crocodile shot...

|

Crocodiles are amazing creatures... they're extremely efficient and only need to eat about once in 6 months.

There used to be a joke in S.Africa that the crocodiles in the Limpopo river (border with Zimbabwe) have ranks in the S.African army because they eat the terrorists who cross into the country!!

I'm afraid, I won't go playing with a croc like that crazy Australian guy who was killed by the stingray!

Crocodiles are really quite mild - in Africa it is Hippos who are the real killers. I stand to be corrected but I think Buffaloes are the second most dangerous animal in Africa

Here you can see a foot and part of an arm removed from its stomach. I suspect it ate a black man.

Here is the skinned carcass of the crocodile, next to its former lunch - neither of them looking too good for the wear!

Look at all these human body-parts removed from the croc's stomach.

I think you can even see a part of a skull.

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB