Your Ad Here

Meet The Actress Who Slept With Her Father!!!

|

'One Day at a Time' star Mackenzie Phillips promised to tell a juicy family secret -- and boy does she deliver a whopper. The actress writes in her memoir about her incestuous relationship with her father John Phillips, of Mamas and the Papas fame, PEOPLE reports.

"Don't hate my father," she tells PEOPLE.

She describes that in a haze of drugs, she slept with her father on the night before her wedding. "On the eve of my wedding, my father showed up, determined to stop it. I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad's bed," she writes. Phillips was 19 at the time. "Had this happened before? I didn't know. All I can say is it was the first time I was aware of it. For a moment I was in my body, in that horrible truth, and then I slid back into a blackout," Phillips adds.Their relationship developed consensually and her father even asked her to run away with him.

"One night Dad said, 'We could just run away to a country where no one would look down on us. There are countries where this is an accepted practice. Maybe Fiji.'"

The troubled star has struggled with drugs her entire life, having most recently been arrested just over a year ago in the Los Angeles Airport during a drug bust. Mackenzie's sister, Chynna Phillips, also recalls the moment when she found out about the affair.

"She said, 'I don't know why, but I just really felt the need to call you and tell you something that I think you need to know.' And she went on to tell me that she had had an incestuous relationship with our dad for about 10 years," Chynna told Usmagazine.com.

"Somebody could have dropped a piano on my head and I probably wouldn't have felt it. But I knew it was true. I mean, who in their right mind would make such a claim if it wasn't true?" she adds of her reaction.

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB