Your Ad Here

Man Eats 200 Cigarettes to Quit Smoking!!!

|

Some people choose the patch. Others the gum. Not Richie Magic. To kick his 40-year smoking habit, he put out 200 lit cigarettes on his tongue and then chewed them to ensure they were fully extinguished. In just 6 minutes and 3.7 seconds, Magic, 53, set a world record for "orally extinguishing, chewing and expelling" one carton of cigarettes, Dr. David Adamovich, president of the Record Holders Republic, told the New York Daily News. I got pretty bad blisters," says the Scarsdale, N.Y. native. "After I finished I definitely felt dizzy... I was gagging. It was horrible, but I didn't want to leave to go to the hospital."
"I came up with the idea to tell [kids] how disgusting it was, for me to say that your mouth is going to taste, smell and feel like a human ashtray," he says. By Magic's count, nearly 100 children and teenagers attended the August 29 event. "After 20 or 30 [cigarettes], I started to feel like I was gagging. I was just staring at the little kids and [wanted to] yell at them, 'This is for you!'"


Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB