Your Ad Here

Guy watches every Friends episode in marathon, starts to hallucinate and twitch!!!

|

A British fan of the TV comedy "Friends" said he stayed awake for a record-breaking 84-hour marathon, viewing every episode of the show. Steve Misiura, 31, said has submitted his feat to Guinness World Records, which currently lists 72 hours as the record for unbroken TV viewing. He said he experienced nausea, stomach cramps and hallucinations while watching the adventures of Ross, Rachel and friends. "I love 'Friends,' but this did indeed hurt. At around 72 hours I wanted to die," Misiura said. "I started hallucinating," he said. "I was saying to my friend, 'What's happening to this room? The wall keeps disappearing.' "I was also getting quite delirious and not knowing what I was doing, but it helped that every hour I was updating my photo log," he said. Misiura said the "Friends" event helped him raise money for acting school.

Steve raised ($2,500) of the ($11,800) he needs to attend an acting course in London. He is still waiting to hear back from The Guinness Book of World Records officials about his achievement.

Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB