Your Ad Here

Drake Responds To On Stage Fall And Future!!!

|


Below is a reenactment of Drake's best i ever had video along with his respond to falling and eating the pavement with his head.



This bottle of Opus One is low but my spirits are high my friends. I am about 2 hours away from Toronto, CA where I will be spending the next chunk of time recovering from a surgery that I now must have. I embarked on this tour with a torn ACL, MCL, and LCL and due to the events that happened the other night, Lord only knows what other damage I have done. On the bright side, I will begin the reflecting and soul searching that it’s going to take to make this album, and my outfit on the night I fell was crack. I will forever push myself beyond the limits despite advice and recommendations given because even with this new found success I am still the kid who wanted this more than anything in the world. It’s funny when I read comments from previous fans who have lost interest because of the radio play and exposure I have. I just want to assure anyone reading that nothing has changed on my end. I refuse to get comfortable, I refuse to fall in line and follow anyone else’s formulas. I still work as if ‘So Far Gone’ had never dropped and I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to gain entry to this game.


Don't Forget To Subscribe

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 Newspitter | Template Blue by TNB